Services for Churches & Ministries
The Foundation seeks to serve, advise, and encourage ministries toward a Biblical worldview, especially as it relates to best stewarding the resources that they have been given.
- Institutional Consulting and Guidance
- Gift/Investment Administration and Oversight
- Resource and reference for tax, finance, estate planning, charitable giving, legal and governance issues
The Kingdom Path
The Foundation has been blessed by the process of seeking the Kingdom Path in every decision we make, and we invite you to participate with us in God’s work to be faithful stewards and obedient disciples. As The Choice states, “with this perspective, disciples are blessed, ministry is accomplished, and God gets all the glory.
Services for Individuals
The Foundation encourages Arkansas Baptists to live a life of ministry by helping them make the most Kingdom impact with the resources with which they have been blessed.
- Free Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills for any Arkansas Baptist in denominational service
- Free estate and gift planning assistance, including drafts, for individuals who intend to make a Kingdom gift to evangelical causes
- Available to serve as trustee, agent, and/or executor for charitable estates
Our Ministry Partners